Our Upholstery Cleaning Service in 8 Steps
- Firstly we will carry out a pre-cleaning survey, to establish exactly what cleaning detergents and tools need to be used for the specific fabric.
- Second, to dry vacuum clean the fabric. This removes any Loose Dirt, Dry soils and Dust.
- We then apply heavy duty Pre-spray, designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from your upholstery, so they can be safely extracted using our high performance extraction machines.
- The cleaning solution is worked onto your upholstery. This loosens the soiling, ready for extraction.
- Pure softened hot water (reaches a maximum 135 Degrees) is gently injected deeply into the fibres. This releases the soil and allow our powerful Mytee 1003DX Speedster Hot Water Extraction Machine to effectively remove it. Any remaining spots and stains are worked on individually using specialist products.
- We then rinse and extract again to ensure no chemical residues are left behind.
- This method is recommended by all upholstery manufacturers as being the best method of upholstery cleaning.
- The Steam Cleaning also refreshes, deodorises and kills the most bacteria.
When it comes to ask for professional cleaning services, it is not just the floor that needs more care and is difficult to clean on your own. Soft furnishings cleaning such as sofas, armchairs, chairs, mattresses and even curtains and cushions can be a challenge for the homeowners and businesses. We provide individually tailored domestic and commercial cleaning services in all London areas. Due to various reasons, you would not be able to achieve good results on your own:
- difficult to reach areas
- stubborn stains and marks
- colour fading and shading
- the constant exposure to food and moisture in combination with the dust and daily wear
- fabrics that are difficult to treat with at-home tools and materials
Depending on the type of upholstery there are two services that we offer our customers:
- fabric upholstery cleaning
- leather upholstery cleaning
- leather sofa cleaning
Professional Upholstery Cleaning London
Our professional upholstery cleaning London service gives your furniture, curtains and mattresses a new life and extends it. Apart from removing the general dirt and shading, it refreshes, kills the bacteria, reaches all areas and maintains the brightness of the colours.
At Fine Carpet Cleaning our cleaning technicians can handle with even the most delicate upholstery. Our upholstery cleaners are able to remove all tough stains and maintaining its colours without using abrasive chemicals on it. On the contrary, we are able to achieve high quality professional cleaning results with eco-friendly and effective solutions.
Steam cleaning is an effective and popular method for upholstery cleaning.
Due to our powerful equipment, we are able to deliver the results you desire within a fraction of the time. The time when upholstery usually dries will be much shorter too.
Your upholstered furniture could be easily worn out with time, especially when it is frequently used by you, your children or there are often friends coming to visit. It would be a good decision to consider using upholstery cleaning services in London.
There are so many nasty things that you could avoid when you regularly clean your furniture like dust and dirt, but stains, pollen, germs and mites. All those things that might cause allergies and health problems. And this could easily happen when you do not pay attention to regular cleaning.
Professional upholstery cleaning services will take care of the two important things – preventing your health and extending the life of your furniture, mattresses and curtains. There is no need to worry that it is time to buy something new. Instead, enjoy fresh and clean house when having a good plan for using regular cleaning services.
The equipment and the products that are usually used for upholstery cleaning should not bother you as an issue. Most of the companies are always striving to be up-to-date with the new trends and eco-friendly products and methods. So it is for sure that you will receive services that provide methods and products which are strong enough to clean the most stubborn stains. At the same time, they are safe enough and they will not cause any damage to your family members, pets or furniture.
Watch us in Action
|UPHOLSTERY CLEANING PRICES|
|Sofa type||Deep Hot water extraction
||Leather Upholstery Cleaning
(Click here for more info)
|Stain Protector (Click here for more info)|
|Two Seated Sofa||£39.00||£49.00||£8.00|
|Two Seated L Shape Sofa||£47.00||£59.00||£10.00|
|Three Seated Sofa||£47.00||£59.00||£10.00|
|Three Seated L Shape Sofa||£59.00||£76.00||£12.00|
|Four Seated Sofa||£59.00||£76.00||£12.00|
|Four Seated L Shape Sofa||£69.00||£86.00||£15.00|
|Five Seated Sofa||£69.00||£86.00||£15.00|
|King Size Mattress||£43.00||———-|
|*Minimum charge £59.00|
Why Do you Need a Professional Upholstery Cleaning Company?
It is important to use professional upholstery cleaning companies, because there are different types of upholstery, and this requires using different techniques for cleaning it. When the specialists come for an initial inspection, they could consider which method will be the best fit for your upholstery. Their main goals is is fresh and perfectly clean upholstery in the end.
In order to be sure that everything will go as planned, a test of the product and the cleaning method shall be fulfilled on a small area on your upholstery. That way we make sure that the customer is happy with the result and be confident how it will look after all.
And our customers can be also sure that the difficulty of the cleaning operation shall reflect the final price for the job. If it does not involve risks and it is simple for fulfilling it, this will mean that the price will be calculated having this in mind. And respectively, we shall explain in advance if the price will be higher when there are some difficult procedures or risks involved in the process of upholstery cleaning.