Our Stain Removal London Services in 5 Steps
- 1. First, we will carry out a pre-cleaning survey, to establish exactly what chemicals and tools will be needed for the specific job.
- 2. Second step is to apply spot and stain remover to the spot or stain by blotting with a terry towel lightly dampened with Eco POG SPOT & STAIN REMOVER.
- 3. After that, we agitate lightly with the bevelled edge of the spotting brush, or if suitable with the brush itself taking care not to spread the spot or stain.
- 4. Pure softened hot water (reaches a maximum 135 Degrees Celsius) is gently injected deeply into the carpet fibres.
- 5. And finally, we rinse and extract again to ensure no chemical residues are left behind.
|CARPET CLEANING PRICES|
|Room type||Deep Hot water extraction|
(Click here for more info)
(Click here for more info)
|Stain Protector (Click here for more info)|
|Flight of Stairs||£26.00||£31.00||£5.00|
|*Minimum charge £59.00|
See Us In Action
Professional Stain Removal London
At Fine carpet cleaning we provide our customers with immaculate stain removal services. We cover all London areas and our stain removal experts are available for the same day booking. Thus, we are able to treat the stain, while it is still new and easier to completely remove. Older stains and marks could be more difficult to get rid of and may need more than one treatment, depending on the substance that has caused it.
Prior to any kind of treatment, we risk assess and inspect the stains and marks, taking into consideration also the fabric of the carpet, rug or upholstery. Choosing the right chemical is also a very important step in the process as it is vital for the result that we are going to deliver.
Our teams are equipped with various stain removals that have a proven track record for successful stain removal properties and are trained and experienced in using them. They understand the chemistry of the different stains and know how to use it, so that they can successfully remove them from your surfaces, leaving them clean and shiny again. Achieving the right pH is vital for the complete stain removal and our teams are equipped with the knowledge and the tools how to achieve it.
With years of experience and some of the best equipment in the industry, we have high rates of success at stain removal. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee we will be able to remove every stain, however, we will let you know whether we believe we can get a stain out at quotation.
2. Can you Remove Coffee or Tea Stains?
You will be Surprised at what stains we have managed to shift, but unfortunately, Not 100% of Stains are Cleanable, But we are your best shot for trying.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept debit/credit cards, and cash payment directly to our team.
4. What happens if your cleaner damages anything?
We are fully insured and if an accident happens we have full cover.
5. Are you qualified?
Yes, we are qualified and fully trained members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) – the UK’s recognised industry qualification
6. Do You Have A Cancellation Fee?
Yes, if you Cancel on the Day of the Cleaning you will lose your Deposit.
7. Do I need to pay for Congestion/parking charge?
Yes, The Client is requested to arrange suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable
8. Can you give me a quote over the phone or you need to visit my property?
Yes, we can give you an estimate over the phone, there is no need for us to visit your property. Commercial property may require a site visit
9. How quickly can I book an appointment for carpet or upholstery cleaning?
We will try to get you an appointment within the next one or two days of contacting us.
10. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured.
11. Can you provide me with an invoice?
Yes, We will either Send you a Receipt Via Email
See The Results Of Our Work
Read What People Say About Us