Our Mattress Cleaning London Services in 5 steps
Effectively disinfecting beds require a multi-layered cleaning approach to completely remove odours, stains, allergens, and bed bugs from your mattresses. Here a complete run-down of all the steps performed for cleaning mattresses professionally.
- 1. Inspection – Once we come to your place, the first step of the cleaning process would be to carry out a thorough inspection. This is to identify any soiling, permanent stains or foreign elements that need to be cleaned out.
- 2. Applying disinfectant and ecofriendly cleaning solutions – Depending on how dirty your mattress is, disinfectants and ecofriendly cleaning solutions may be used to treat settled stains like urine on your mattress. Washing solutions may be sprayed on problem areas and allowed to soak for 3-5 minutes before the steam cleaning procedure.
- 3. Steam Cleaning – After applying cleaning treatments, steam cleaning is performed on your mattresses to break up stains, sweat, urine, and other residues that may have accumulated on your mattresses for deeper cleaning. Very hot water is used in a steam cleaning equipment to moisten mattresses and bring out accumulated dirt from within your mattresses. The steam cleaning equipment also has a built-in vacuum to suck out the dirt particles that are loosened up with the steam moisture.
- 4. Stain Treatment – If there are any remaining stains our cleaning experts will begin the dirt or stain extraction process, using special cleaning chemicals and equipment. All the deeply ingrained dirt and other contaminants will be removed at this stage.
- 5. Drying – It takes about 5-7 hours for a steam cleaned mattress to dry completely. Make sure to completely dry your mattresses, as damp mattresses are breeding grounds for harmful moulds.
- 1. It kills all dust mites that cause problems to people with breathing problems and asthma.
- 2. It kills the bed bugs and their eggs, which is not possible with an insecticide treatment as the eggs of the bed bugs are resistant to it due to the chemical structure of their shells.
- 3. It kills the eggs of the moths and prevents a moth infestation from spreading quickly in your property and damaging the fabrics.
- 4. It kills the bacteria on the mattress.
- 5. Removes any stains, spots and dirt from the surface of the mattress.
- 6. Refreshes and deodorises.
|MATTRESS STEAM CLEANING PRICES|
|Mattress type||Deep Hot water extraction|
|King Size Mattress||£47.00|
|*Minimum charge £65.00|
See Us In Action
Why Do You Need to Clean Your Mattresses?
You already know about dust mites and other critters in your mattress. Likewise, many mattresses contain sweat, blood, and urine along with mould and mildew.
Cleaning your mattress is particularly important in humid environments where surface sweat and moisture are unlikely to evaporate after you get out of bed. Also, if you have pets or small children, chances are your mattress has some stains you don’t even know are there.
Having your mattress cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis may prolong the life of your mattress and decrease symptoms of asthma and viruses.
How Often Should You Clean Your Mattress?
Most of us either turn a blind eye to whatever is living in our mattress or fail to give it any thought at all after we remove our sheets and put them in the washing machine.
The bedding itself should be washed at least once a week to minimize the amount of oil, sweat, skin, and fluids that get into your mattress, while your pillows should be cleaned at least twice a year.
When it comes to the mattress itself, aim for a minimum of twice a year or once every season.
Upholstery Cleaning is for any Soft Furnishing in your Property: Sofas, Armchairs, Mattresses, Dining Chairs, Office Chairs
2. What does Upholstery Cleaning Mean?
Upholstery Cleaning is the cleaning of any Soft Furnishing in your Home. For example, Sofa, Chairs, Curtains Etc. You can find out more information here.
3. Can You Remove Stains?
With years of experience and some of the best equipment in the industry, we have high rates of success at stain removal. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee we will be able to remove every stain, however, we will let you know whether we believe we can get a stain out at quotation.
4. How much does upholstery cleaning cost?
Our Upholstery Cleaning London Service is on Fixed Prices, Sofas, Armchairs, Mattresses, Dining Chairs, Office Chairs. Please check our Price list.
5. How long does the cleaning process take?
The cleaning process depends on how soiled the fabric is and does it need any stain removal treatments. It normally takes from 30 to 60 minutes per three seated sofa.
6. How long does it take for the sofa to get dry?
The approximate time for the upholstery to get dry is 5 to 7 hours.
7. How quickly can I book an appointment for carpet or upholstery cleaning?
We will try to get you an appointment within the next one or two days of contacting us.
8. Do You Have A Cancellation Fee?
Yes, if you Cancel on the Day of the Cleaning you will lose your Deposit.
9. Do I need to pay for Congestion/parking charge?
Yes, The Client is requested to arrange suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
10. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept debit/credit cards, and cash payment directly to our team.
11. Can you provide me with an invoice?
Yes, We will either Send you a Receipt Via Email
12. Are you qualified?
Yes, we are qualified and fully trained members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) – the UK’s recognised industry qualification
13. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured.
14. What happens if your cleaner damages anything?
We are fully insured and if an accident happens we have full cover.
See The Results Of Our Work