This method is used for cleaning finer and more delicate rugs and carpets. The rug (carpet) is vacuum cleaned with a powerful cleaner, so that most of the dirt and grimy particles can be extracted. Then the biodegradable cleaning compound is simmered onto the rug (carpet) and a machine is used for its agitation in the fibres. The substance attracts dirt and grime, which are then vacuumed off leaving the carpet both clean and dry. It leaves the rug (carpet) shinier, refreshed and clean.
- Suitable for delicate natural fabrics vulnerable to water damage
- Suitable for all types of carpet from wool to synthetic and include all natural fibres found in homes across the UK such as seagrass, coir, sisal carpets, silk or viscose rugs.
- Little to no moisture is used which eliminates the need for drying time
- Good solutions for cleaning big facilities without the luxury for off-time
- No risk of sticky shampoo residue or mold problems
- It is significantly faster method but the results are not as thorough when compared to hot water extraction
PROFESSIONAL LEATHER UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
Leather goods are considered higher class due to their durability and luxurious look. Leather furniture is not an exception. It gives a more sophisticated and polished look to every place. However, it is also more expensive than fabric and it should be taken special care of.
Being exposed to daily wear and tear, sunlight, which dries the leather and fades its colour, household chemicals used for cleaning the leather upholstery, even marks stains, which are also possible to appear on the leather upholstery. Light colour leather can be stained with other colours upon rubbing, which often happens when people sit on it often.
Leather upholstery is treated differently from fabric upholstery. It is cleaned with light pet-friendly chemicals and the colour is maintained. Protective residue is formed on the surface of the leather that hydrates it and prevents drying and cracking of the leather overtime.
At the end of the treatment our teams at Fine Carpet Cleaning leave your leather upholstery clean, even in its most difficult to reach areas, soft, polished and protected. All the treated areas and upholstery will not just be cleaner but they will be also sanitised by the super-heated steam that our machines produce. We offer professional fabric upholstery and leather upholstery cleaning services to residential customers as well as businesses and industrial customers at affordable prices and flexible schedule.