There is hardly anyone who does not love the smell of a new car. Many drivers even buy car cleaners and fragrances with the same aroma over time. However, these products are harmful and pose a threat to the health of the driver and passengers. It is even more dangerous for young children and pets if you are raising one.
Bet mostly on natural ingredients and make homemade preparations. The most valuable products in this regard are soda for bread, vinegar, orange peel, ground coffee and more. All of these will not only bring freshness, but you can also clean your upholstery with them (just be careful with leather salons, they are more delicate).
Are you ready to tackle the challenging, self-contained and harmless cleaning of your car?
Reasons to Replace Available Home Car Care Products?
- Flavored and toxic products can cause a lot of problems for a person – from mild irritation to illness. These include allergies, asthma, decreased libido, migraines and even contact dermatitis. Eczema in direct contact with the preparations can range from a slight rash to much more serious complaints
- Aromatic molecules in the composition of almost all cleansers cause even more irritation, cracking, intense itching and flaking of the skin
- Many statistics work to identify the affected person from flavored preparations. Every person in 20 is found to be allergic to different scents – from perfume, deodorant, detergent
- Fragrant products cause migraines, so don’t worry if you experience frequent headaches. First, notice that it is not due to the scents that are around you daily.
- There are also variants where the allergy does not develop and manifest immediately. It is proved that the body has the so-called. “Cellular memories”. It is they that cause inflammation at a later stage. Also, eczema sufferers or any allergies are more vulnerable and manifest themselves in the subsequent contact of the body with different odors – all kinds of fragrances for home, car, cleaning products, perfumes and even toilet paper
The scent of a new car is toxic!
A new car, purchased directly from the manufacturer and looking so sleek, is a dream come true for every driver. Its aroma is recognizable, but you should not really admire it because it is not beneficial to human health. Do not try to preserve this odor for longer, but rather make sure you immediately refresh the interior of the car.
Are you aware that the aroma of new fabric has some serious risks? Most often it causes headaches and possible allergic reactions. Drivers and passengers may experience a variety of discomfort, mainly due to the smell of seats and plastic parts. Be careful, especially if you are driving and being alone, because the smell can intensify in certain conditions:
- in extreme weather – in very cold or very hot weather
- when driving with the windows closed and the air conditioner rotates only the air in the body to change the temperature faster
What is the danger?
The reactions triggered by the smell of a new car, as it became clear, do great harm to a person. This is due to the very production of the new cars – the steering wheel, seats, dashboard, etc. Toxic is the toxic vapors of chemicals that remain long afterwards in the passenger compartment. It is not in vain that the automobile industry is equated with damage to the operation of chemical reactors.
You may be amazed, but they contain bromine, chlorine, lead and other heavy metal components. They are all carcinogenic, toxic and potent allergens. It is now clear to you that the smell of a new car actually poses such a serious threat to a person’s good health. Bet on home remedies – they are harmless, clean and refresh your car!
Homemade Air Fresheners
CarCarand Essential Oil
This method of refreshment is quite popular with drivers as well as on the internet. It is recommended to use wool felt, but the ordinary one does a good job of absorption as well.
- Yarn or cord
- Essential oil with your favorite scent
- Cut the felt – the size and shape are according to your preferences
- Drill a hole with the scissors – it should be at the top for the yarn
- Drop from the essential oil so much as you want (about 10 drops) and they will be absorbed within seconds
- Put yarn or string through the hole and hang freshener car
air freshener from felt and herbs
you can choose wonderful herbs to freshen your car – they are perfect VARIA t. After preparing the flavoring, you should periodically brush it to crush the leaves and smell again.
- Needle and thread
- Yarn or
- Herbs (lavender, chamomile, mint, rosemary) – you can add others if you have a favorite herb
How to use:
- Cut two identical pieces of felt – again the size and shape are you wish
- Sew the pieces and leave a hole for filling herbs
- Put selected herbs and sew up the hole
- Use the punch to make a hole in the top of the yarn
- Sneak yarn through the hole and hang it on the front mirror
Liven air in a jar
This is a great option for a permanent freshener that can even be invisible because you can put it under the seat.
- Small jar
- Small piece of cardboard
- Something to punch but work may do to your nail
- Baking soda
- Essential oils of your choice
- Remove the jar lid
- Cut the circle from the cardboard using the original sample lid
- Drill several small holes on the cardboard from where the flavor comes
- from ½ Fill the jar with baking soda
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil (about 20 drops enough strong aroma)
- Close the cover with cardboard and metal ring and a post ETE desired location in your car – under the seat in cup holders, etc.