The vomit on the carpet is just as unpleasant contamination as other organic stains – urine, blood, stool. Well, if you’ve made friends with too many drinks and fast ex-shots, or your kid has just returned to the carpet, then you can’t be angry with them. You are certainly not lucky, because there would be much easier places to clean, but they settled exactly on the soft flooring. However, stain elimination and odor are possible even if you do not have an expensive carpet cleaner on hand.
What should be your first steps in vomiting on the carpet?
- Get some rubber gloves if you don’t have one and try to collect as much of the mess created on the floor as possible.
- If the contamination is still fresh, take clean towels or household paper and collect as much contamination as possible. You don’t have to push, you just have to rob. Then place the dirt in the bag
- . If the vomit is slightly dry, scrap as much as possible. You can use a simple scraper or other flatter to make it easier for you. Again put the dirt in the bag and tie it tight. Throw it away from your home to keep it from spreading.
- If vomiting is very rare, another trick is cardboard picking. You can use whatever you fall in – a shoe box, a junk box of some item, etc. Start robbing like a spatula. Get more cardboard so you can discard the one you use. To make it even easier, you can meet the cardboard on both sides – imagine using a broom and a shovel.
- Spread the sand – do it immediately after the laundry is done. When combined with such an organic sand spot, the contamination will be absorbed. This is a good way for the disgusting to deal with the problem. After you wait for it to work, use a broom and a spatula to collect debris
- . Remember that you should always throw dirt in bags that you should tie well. Make sure they are not torn or with holes. Then immediately dispose of them in the outer containers to remove the odor from your home. The
- last rule in your initial reactions is related to how the pollution is collected. It is important not to rub in the carpet, but simply to rob yourself. Deep penetration will greatly complicate the cleaning process and the odor will be even more difficult to neutralize.
How to remove the terrible stain from vomiting from the carpet?
- Fill the soda in a bottle with a little diluted water and spray the dirt or just sprinkle directly on the stain. Then use a clean cloth to cover. Do it again if the result is not good.
- Spray with a proper chemical solution on the fabric of your carpet or first soak a clean cloth and then treat the stain. Allow the detergent to work – it must absorb the contamination on contact.
- Make vinegar solution – mix equal parts of water and white vinegar. Stir it well and transfer it to a spray bottle (you can pour the ingredients directly into the bottle as well). Spray a lot of the area and leave it for at least 15 minutes. You can then rub with a proper carpet brush or a toothbrush for better effect. Also dip the brush in the vinegar, and for even better flavoring, add a few drops of essential oil as desired (about 8-10 drops). Only act in a contaminated area, being careful not to expose stains to a larger area.
- Include hydrogen peroxide with water or faith in equal parts. Mix well and grease the carpet with the resulting mixture. Wait for about half an hour. Then wipe the area with a dry cloth.
- Try another cleaner to remove vomiting, including 2 cups of warm water, 1 tbsp. liquid detergent, 1 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp alcohol 1/2 cup white vinegar. After mixing everything, grease the stain thoroughly with a soft sponge. After the preparation works, wipe the surface with a dry and clean cloth. For the finish, rinse the carpet well from the solution and try to remove as much moisture as possible. Try to remove
- contamination with ammonia and water solution. Mix 1 cup water with 1 tbsp. ammonia. It is advisable to spray the stain with a thinner jet, but it can also directly moisten the affected area. Rinse again as necessary and dry
- Eliminate stains using the known iron method. First, make a 2: 1 solution of water and white vinegar. Then spray the stain and cover the stain with a white clean cloth or rag. Warm up the iron well, set it on delicate fabrics, turn on the steam and start ironing for about 30 seconds – 1 minute. The purpose is to absorb the stain in the towel. It is important not to leave the iron too long in one place or just propped up if someone is ringing the door because a burned out area of the fabric will be irreparable
- . Choose them with precision by relying on more powerful chemicals and free of harmful chemicals. Recommended preparations are enzymes and stubborn and pet friendly
- Plug in a cleaning machine – you could rent or borrow it from a close friend who has already made a similar purchase. Steam cleaning in combination with a suitable detergent does a great job. If this does not help, call a professional assistant.
How to eliminate the unpleasant smell from the carpet?
- Sprinkle with baking soda – make a large baking soda rug on the contaminated area and let it sit for a day or at least one night. Soda is an alkaline agent that helps fight heavy odors. Apply the vacuum after waiting for the soda to absorb everything.
- Use vinegar as an additional agent – make a solution of equal parts water and vinegar, place it in a spray bottle and spray evenly. It will surely reduce the horrible odor if you cannot cope with its complete elimination.
- Spray deodorant as the final stage in the fight against unpleasant odor – there are numerous offers on the market to choose from. There are just neutralizing ones, with citrus and flower scents and more