As unpleasant as it is to talk about organic patches on the carpet, every household is endangered, especially if it breeds fluffy kittens, young puppies and has young children. The troubles that can ensue for children are many – from painting on the floor and spilling their favorite juices and fruit nectars to having urine and stool. As careful as you can, the kids are nimble and very fast in white. Be alert if your child becomes ill and vomiting and disorder occur with the disease.
How To Remove Terrible Stains From Getting Your Baby On The Carpet?
It’s too frustrating when you have to read such material, but better prepared for any occasion. The little villains are inventive in everything, including and whites. When it comes to running without diapers, then it can get scary. Keep in mind that you have to deal with the dreaded brown spots quickly in the event of a child getting on the carpet. You must also be prepared for the other bad news – the accompanying horrible smell of pollution. It is no secret to anyone that raising children is the best thing, but also a great challenge for parents.
Children’s stains are difficult to remove from clothes, fabrics, mattresses, and especially carpets. For some problems of this nature, the washing machine does a great job, but with the stains on the carpet and the smell coming out of the mat, you will have to handle it yourself.
Materials needed to clean stains are:
- Spray bottle
- measurer for the number of different ingredients
- Paper towels
- clean white cloth
- soft sponge
- garbage bags
- Cleaner dishes
- cleaner carpets
- Hydrogen peroxide
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Clean the main pile of pollution – put on a pair of gloves and carefully remove the porridge that your child created. You can use a bag or paper directly. Finally, place the collected stool in the bag with the rest of the paper. Tie it well and immediately throw it all in the trash can, but out of your home
- Make a cleaning solution – mix everything in a clean spray bottle. Take a detergent (eg OxiClean or similar) and pour some of it. Then add 1 ⅓ cup warm water and a few drops of boil. 2 tablespoons can be added. hydrogen peroxide. Close the bottle and shake it well.
- Treat the stain – spray a lot of dirt with the resulting solution. It should be soaked well, but not too much so as not to ruin the carpet pad and completely impair the appearance of the carpet. Allow it to stand for a short time – 5 to 15 minutes
- Continue cleaning using a clean white cloth – after the stain has “loosened” from the liquid, take a clean, and if possible, white, absorbent cloth. Start carefully in the area of coloration from the outside to the inside. It is important not to rub, but to imagine that you are blurring – this is the right move. The purpose is to prevent deep contamination from occurring. Continue these steps until satisfactory results
- Rinse contamination area – use cold but not ice water (at room temperature). Take a soft sponge or clean cloth, soak them in water, drain and rinse the soft
- Dry the area – use a well-absorbent white cloth to absorb it. It must be clean and dry. You can also use household paper. Keep drying until the paper you are changing is almost dry
- Take care of odor – make another solution in another bottle or one you have used, but it is well washed. It is recommended to spray again. Fill the pot with warm water and vinegar in equal amounts – half put vinegar in, then top up with clean water.
- Spray again the contamination area – the action is absolutely identical, but the goal now is to counteract the completely unpleasant smell of the carpet. Humidification should be moderate – to a degree of visibly wet area.
- Wait briefly for at least 5-10 minutes. Then dry again with a dry cloth or with household paper.
- Wait completely dry and sprinkle a thin layer of baking soda – until it’s procedure will lead to even better odor control. Leave the carpet so dry for at least one day to dry completely – so the “scent” will be absorbed and neutralized
- Apply a vacuum – after this final phase you should be saved from the dirty pollution and the unbearable odor. Use a more powerful vacuum cleaner, if available, to get the best out of all the dirt, dust and sprayed soda
. It’s a little unpleasant because of the type and nature of the spot, but anyone could handle it. You just have to act fast and be careful not to spread the dirt into a larger area. It may have taken you longer to wait for the various preparations and soda to work, but it may be worth it.
If you have already dealt with other more common carpet stains, then you have gained experience. It is easiest to imagine that it is another spot that you will manage. Apply the technique and think that you may have made similar injuries as a kid. Remember that no matter how hard you put in, it is always important to achieve a satisfactory end result. It is time to enjoy a well-deserved rest and hope that your baby is in excellent health. Success!