Nowadays, the sanitation industry gets increasingly considerate when it comes to the quality and tenderness of its products and their ingredients. Yet some approaches are unquestionably better than others. Green carpet cleaning is a service that employs products containing no synthetic chemicals and harmful ingredients such as isopropyl alcohol, ammonia, phosphates, etc.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? But what does it actually mean?
Green carpet cleaning is healthier
Adopting the eco-friendly philosophy comes with a wide range of additional health benefits for the children, such as:
- Green carpet cleaning keeps your baby from inhaling or devouring different harmful chemicals – both if not properly stored in your home and if not properly washed from your carpet.
- It prevents the development of certain skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis, which are increasingly widespread among infants exposed to artificial substances.
- It decreases the chances of developing an allergy, especially in infants who are genetically prone to allergic sensitivities.
- It is proven to have a beneficial impact on infants suffering from various respiratory issues such as asthma, seasonal respiratory distress, chronic bronchitis, etc.
- It improves the air quality by reducing the chemical odors, thus maintaining the overall physical well-being of your child.
Are you still having any doubts about it? Because green carpet cleaning has another significant aspect we can mention.
Green carpet cleaning is educational
Your child still doesn’t know what terms such as vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable, biodegradable, and eco-friendly mean? Green carpet cleaning might happen to be an excellent reason to start explaining those concepts.
Sustainable consumer behaviour has the potential to breed environmental awareness and bring up ecologically conscious individuals – something that is just as important as bringing up healthy ones.
With green carpet cleaning, you can now have them both – a healthy home and a healthy planet.