A few decades ago, going green was merely a somewhat exotic option for the domestic and commercial cleaning industry. Nowadays, eco-friendly carpet cleaning is an inseparable part of most companies’ service catalogues, as sustainable behavior is gaining an ever-expanding significance for the people, the business, and the world we live in.
At Fine Carpet Cleaning London, we are ready to deliver state-of-the-art green alternatives for people who aim to minimize their daily ecological imprint. So – what exactly is eco-friendly carpet cleaning, and how does it add up to your responsible user behaviour? Here is our short guide to the subject.
What is so special about eco-friendly carpet cleaning?
Our eco-friendly carpet cleaning comprises of two fundamental principles, namely:
- Last generation cleaning machinery, functioning on the principle of hot water extraction. The so-called steam carpet cleaning uses high temperatures, water, and powerful extraction to battle deep dirt with minimal use of chemicals and detergents.
- Eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are biodegradable and have a minimum impact on nature in general. Their gentle formula eliminates dirt naturally, without using harsh chemicals and hazardous substances.
The result is just as flawless as ever, only much less invasive and fully compliant with the latest industry standards for a reduced ecological footprint.
Eco-friendly carpet cleaning is suitable for both residential and commercial buildings. It guarantees both perfect hygiene and sustainable performance without skyrocketing costs and extra budget spendings.
How does eco-friendly carpet cleaning impact nature?
The advantages of green carpet cleaning as far as our planet is concerned, include:
- Minimum impact on the aquatic life;
- Superfast decomposition and zero negative influence on the biological ecosystem;
- Minimized ecological footprint;
- Cruelty-free product testing;
As simple as they sound, these specifics can significantly impact the state of our planet, especially if adopted by large groups of people all over the globe.
Additional benefits of eco-friendly carpet cleaning
Good for nature, good for the surfaces, good for the people – these are the three pillars of eco-friendly cleaning services for domestic and corporate users.
Except for minimizing the ecological impact, green cleaning can also provide a number of additional benefits, such as:
- Reducing the risk of allergic reactions and hypersensitivities in people and pets;
- Improving the quality of life for people suffering from allergies, respiratory conditions, and skin irritations;
- Prolonging the life of the soft surfaces by providing gentle care, free of abrasive substances;
- Complementing the ecologically conscious way of living and administering small, medium, and large businesses.
At Fine Carpet Cleaning London, we will thoroughly advise you on the variable options to suit your tastes, preferences, and lifestyle choices as a customer.
All you need to do is reach out to our team and let us guide you through the pros and cons of different carpet cleaning methods. Because we believe that all choices are good choices, once when they are informed enough and tailored to the specifics of your case.