Everyone is trying to innovate in the process of cleaning their home – making it easier, faster, more efficient. Room cleanliness is vital, especially if you have teenagers and are raising a dog or cat. Non-working mothers are the ones who most study the various hygiene machines and techniques on the Internet, consult girlfriends, etc. The fact is that over the years, every housewife has seen the incredible benefits of a good vacuum cleaner and reliable steam mop. The good news is that you could buy a machine similar to your current mop, but with steam and many different attachments for any type of surface. As for carpet cleaning, the results are more than wonderful.
Does the mop cleaner clean the carpets well?
Many people are skeptical of the Steam Mop because it is the average machine between a regular Mop and a Steam Cleaner. In fact, though, if you have the opportunity to try out a close friend’s machine, you’ll find out how well it works. So, the answer to the question is YES – Steam Mop cleans the surface, but also destroys bacteria, mites, fleas, etc. through hot steam.
Thanks to the incredible machine, no one in the family will suffer if there are asthmatic problems and various allergies. Dust particles and dirt cause the most serious problems, but using a steady mop, the entire family is protected and lives in a clean and healthy environment. Last but not least is the glossy appearance that is noticeable on the carpet – you will notice that so far self-cleaning has been quite routine.
Benefits of a Steam Mop
- Get eco-friendly cleaning – all that is used to extract dirt is just water. It may be ordinary, but it is better to have it distilled. Thanks to steam technology, you can hygienize and disinfect your home to a very high degree – removing dust, bacteria, surface contamination and stubborn stains.
- No cleaners are used – you don’t have to keep a whole cabinet with thousands of products that they have not helped you to achieve the purity you desire. Eliminating cleaning detergents also means a healthier environment – without the spread of chemicals and other harmful particles in the air. This advantage provides more free space and less money for cleaning products for every part of the home.
- High efficiency – Steam Mop achieves brilliant results in just one swipe. The more often it is applied, the longer the life of the carpet will be. In one room it always looks like when it comes with Steam Mop
- Multifunctionality – the kit includes many plug-ins that can be used to disinfect and remove heavy dirt on many types of surfaces. The product performs great results on faience and terracotta tiles, parquet flooring, laminate flooring, granite tiles, marble surfaces, carpets, linoleums and more. You can apply even more steam-watching, window cleaning, joints, dust removal and more.
- Quick warm-up – including a power mop in the power supply, it takes a few seconds and the machine is ready for any action. You can clean carpets, rugs, walkways, joints, windows, even your clothes extremely well.
- Saves time and money – The products on the market are lightweight and easy to manage. The cleaning range is quite satisfactory, and the “head” is flexible for easier cleaning in all places – angles, under furniture, etc. All this saves a lot of valuable time for the users, as well as financial resources for expensive preparations, more powerful machines and more.
- Easy maintenance – all you have to do after cleaning is to throw away the available water from the tank (if any). . The second thing is to remove the microfiber pad and wash it in the washing machine. All this will take you no more than 2-3 minutes.
How to use a steam mop?
Unlike some other machines that are more professional-grade, use different detergents, etc., the mop sim is easy to operate and use. There is usually nowhere to go wrong – the procedure is easy and completely eco-friendly because only hot water is used to remove the dirt. Yet there is a certain consistency in the operation of the Steam mop:
- Make precise vacuum cleaner
- Remove the tank and fill it with water – can be distilled
- Fasten again the tank well and plug the machine into the power
- Wait to warm up until you start steaming (steam can be adjusted)
- If, during the cleaning process, you decide to switch from carpet cleaning to joints, switch off the machine to replace the attachment. Excessive steam can burn you, so remember this rule and apply always
- Should the water in the tank over, the procedure is the same – disconnecting the outlet, wait to cool, remove the tank, complete it and continue cleaning
- Finally, if water remains, it should always be drained – before next use
A steam cleaner or steam mop?
If you can’t decide on which cleaner to aim for, then look at the options that fit into your budget. Both have their advantages. Steam mops range from many simplified types to multiple plugins. They are small and compact with a water tank, which is then heated to a certain extent (the more modern ones have the ability to regulate the steam).
Cleaners can also be added to the steam cleaners for even more powerful debris removal. Usually used for offices, large houses or villas with outdoor space, for large commercial establishments. Steam mops are more for home use – for carpet cleaning, for joints, windows, etc. They are easy to clean because they are easy to maneuver (easy to reach in any difficult place).
Whatever choice you make, you will not go wrong, but set your initial goals. It is very important for what purpose you are buying a new cleaning appliance – if it is mostly for the regular maintenance of your carpet, a steam mop is a great solution. In addition to efficiency, you will certainly feel the difference in price. You will soon find out that cleaning is not so annoying but easy and fun. If you have been afraid of laying soft flooring by now, there is nothing to worry about – Steam Mop will always be at your fingertips.