Our Rug Cleaning London Services in 6 Steps
- 1. First, we will carry out a pre-cleaning survey, to establish exactly what chemicals and tools will be needed for the specific rug.
- 2. Second step is to use high filtration twin motor vacuum cleaner, which has been specifically designed for high performance professional rug cleaning. This removes any loose dirt, dry soils and dust.
- 3. After that, we apply a heavy duty pre-spray, designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from your rug, so they can be safely extracted using our professional extraction machines.
- 4. Cleaning solution is worked into the rug fibres, using a groomer. This loosens the soiling, ready for extraction.
- 5. Pure softened hot water (reaches a maximum 135 Degrees Celsius) is gently injected deeply into the rug fibres. This releases the soil and allow our powerful Mytee 1003DX Speedster Hot Water Extraction Machine to effectively remove it. Any remaining spots and stains are worked on individually using special products.
- 6. And finally, we rinse and extract again to ensure no chemical residues are left behind.
|RUG CLEANING PRICES|
|Small rug||5 x 4 ft. -- 1.5 x 1.2 m. (max. area)||£10.00|
|Medium Rug||8 x 5 ft. -- 2.4 x 1.5 m. (max. area)||£15.00|
|Large Rug||12 x 10 ft. -- 3.6 x 3 m. (max. area)||£25.00|
|*Minimum charge £59.00|
See Us In Action
Professional Rug Cleaning London
When it comes to rug cleaning, a major part of our customers are residential properties, but we also receive many bookings for commercial and industrial rug cleaning services in London and all the surrounding counties.
Our professionally trained carpet and rug technicians have the knowledge, skills and expertise to maintain brand new even the most delicate fabrics or refurbish an old rug that you thought could not be cleaned well enough. Depending on the nature of the rug – manmade or natural fibres, handmade or machine-made, modern or antique, its requirements for cleaning may vary.
Most commonly cleaning companies use only one method for cleaning of rugs – the steam cleaning (hot water extraction), however, some fibres are susceptible to damage when in contact with water. Our trained and experienced professional rug cleaners perform an assessment of the rugs before beginning any treatment. In certain cases, only a dry compound cleaning would be possible for certain rug types as the hot water extraction would be crucial for their fibres.
The dry powder extraction is used for cleaning finer and more delicate rugs. The rug is vacuum cleaned with a powerful cleaner so that most of the dirt and grimy particles can be extracted. Then the powder is simmered onto the rug and a machine is used for its agitation in the rug fibres. It leaves the rug shinier, refreshed and clean.
Fine carpet cleaning offers bespoke rug cleaning services at affordable prices in London and all the surrounding counties. Our thoroughly trained rug cleaners work with modified carpet cleaning machines that have proven to be more efficient than all professional machines available on the market. This way we are saving time and cutting down the cost of our service, while we do not compromise on quality at the same time. At Fine carpet cleaning, we are always striving to deliver quality service and meet all of your personal and business standards
We do not provide offsite cleaning service. We will send an equipped technician, who can clean the rug onsite.
2. Which is Better, Steam or Dry Cleaning?
We Always Recommend Steam Cleaning, as The Steam Cleaning gets Best Results and also Kills All Bacteria. It’s More Efficient, Better for Allergy Sufferers. We use Shampoo, Carpet Deodoriser & Spot Treatment. Dry Cleaning is Mainly for Delicate Carpets made of natural fibres like sisal, seagrass etc. and Cannot be Steamed.
3. Can You Remove Stains?
With years of experience and some of the best equipment in the industry, we have high rates of success at stain removal. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee we will be able to remove every stain, however, we will let you know whether we believe we can get a stain out at quotation.
4. What equipment do you use?
We use only the Best Cleaning Materials And Equipment, Along with the Best Eco-Friendly Chemicals also. Airflex And Mytee Equipment which are the Leading UK and US Suppliers to the Cleaning Industry. We also use Alltec Chemicals which are leading UK manufacturer, Eco-Friendly, Beneficial to Pet Owners and/or Allergy Sufferers.
5. Can you give me a quote over the phone or you need to visit my property?
Yes, we can give you an estimate over the phone, there is no need for us to visit your property. Commercial property may require a site visit
6. How much does carpet cleaning cost?
Our Carpet Cleaning London Service is on Fixed Prices, Bedrooms, Living Room, Hallways, Landing, Stairs etc. Please check our Price list.
7. How quickly can I book an appointment for carpet or upholstery cleaning?
We will try to get you an appointment within the next one or two days of contacting us.
8. Do You Have A Cancellation Fee?
Yes, if you Cancel on the Day of the Cleaning you will lose your Deposit.
9. Do I need to pay for Congestion/parking charge?
Yes, The Client is requested to arrange suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
10. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept debit/credit cards, and cash payment directly to our team.
11. Can you provide me with an invoice?
Yes, We will either Send you a Receipt Via Email
12. Are you qualified?
Yes, we are qualified and fully trained members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) – the UK’s recognised industry qualification
13. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully insured.
14. What happens if your cleaner damages anything?
We are fully insured and if an accident happens we have full cover.